- You place an order on the Website by selecting an item and following the instructions.
- 12.2 You will have an opportunity to check and correct any error made in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.
- 12.3 If you are paying by using a credit or debit card, we will first authorise your credit or debit card payment.
- 12.4 After you have submitted your order we will send you an order acknowledgment email. Please note that such email is merely an acknowledgment and does not confirm acceptance of your order.
- 12.5 Once payment is made, we will arrange for the delivery of the goods to you.
- 12.6 We reserve the right to decline all or any part of your order for whatever reason. If we are forced to do that we will confirm that decision to you.
- 12.7 If you have chosen to pay by card then once your order is received we will process the order by referring to the credit or debit card details given by you. In the event that there is not enough stock to satisfy your order we will inform you as soon as possible. A refund will be processed through your chosen credit or debit card used for the payment of the order.
- 12.8 If your order contains any item which is expected to take more than 4 weeks to be delivered to you , and you have decided to make a deposit by card the balance outstanding must be paid in full before final delivery is made.
- 12.9 All prices and charges are given in sterling. The price you pay for your order is that price which is displayed on the Website. Prices include VAT but exclude delivery charges.